Dr. Charles Simpson is a licensed Chiropractor who has been serving Stuart and the Treasure Coast community for over 13 years. His focus is freeing people from pain to maintain a healthy lifestyle! Dr. Simpson lives in Stuart, Fl with his wife Jessica and his son Brander, they enjoy biking, boating and taking their son to the beach to surf. Dr. Simpson graduated from Palm Beach Atlantic University and Life University with a degree in Chiropractic Science. He has always had a passion to care for the injured. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Simpson is committed to promoting the health and wellbeing of his patients by staying at the forefront of Chiropractic science and technology, as well as developing and improving the services offered by him and his colleagues.
Dr. Simpson stays at the peak of Chiropractic science by taking a cutting edge approach to rehabilitation and advanced technology to improve patient care. The approach to wellness is based on looking for underlying causes of any disturbances or disruption in one’s health which may or may not be an issue at the time. Dr. Simpson will make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments to optimize the conditions for normal function of the human body. By using this approach, he has allowed his patients to achieve and maintain a happy and healthy lifestyle.
- Associate in Arts: Palm Beach Community College
- Bachelor of Science: Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Life University
- Soft Tissue Injuries Certification in Rehabilitation and Care
- Spinal Decompression
- Diversified Adjustment Technique
- Thompson Adjustment Technique
- Activator Adjustment Technique
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Florida Chiropractic Society