Kim Czerwinski is a board certified Advanced Practice Registered Nurse with nearly 30 years of healthcare experience. Her focus is disease prevention and regenerative medicine to promote healthy aging. She believes that patient education is key to making lasting lifestyle changes. Kim lives in Port St. Lucie, FL with her husband Craig, and their son Brett. Their daughter Allison, son-in-law Jim, and granddaughter Ellie live nearby giving them ample opportunity for spoiling.
Kim graduated from Broward College with her Associate degree in Nursing. She returned to school for her BSN from University of Phoenix, and then her Master’s Degree in Nursing from South University. She became certified as an Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners shortly thereafter.
As a registered nurse caring for patients with chronic pain and illness, Kim saw the limitations of conventional medicine. Kim pursued Advanced Practice certification with the goal of providing preventive, holistic, medical intervention. Kim is excited to be part of the team at Simpson Advanced Chiropractic & Medical Center. The integrated medicine model perfectly blends conventional medicine, chiropractic care and regenerative medicine, providing evidence-based care that leads to health and wellness for her patients.
- Associate of Science in Nursing: Broward Community College
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: University of Phoenix
- Master of Science in Nursing: South University
- Certified Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Injection Training
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Holistic Nurses Association
- Treasure Coast Nurse Practitioners
- ENP Network
- Sigma Theta Tau International
Qualification & Experience
Contact infoPhone: (772) 320-5453
Address104 SE Lonita Street
Stuart, FL 34994