Dear Patients and Friends,
Our entire team at Simpson Advanced Chiropractic & Medical Center is committed to reducing the anxiety surrounding any illness at this time. Please be assured that it is and always has been our mission to provide our patients with a space where you can unwind and leave looking & feeling great without any worry or anxiety.
To this end, we want to share with you the measures we follow to maintain the highest level of sanitation for your safety and well-being:
- Limited Hours!! No waiting room gathering, no more than 10 people in the office at a time!
- Hand washing frequently throughout the day and as always, providers wear disposable gloves during treatments.
- Regularly wiping down all surfaces, equipment and door knobs with medical grade disinfectant wipes.
- All linens and towels are changed after every client and washed in hot water and bleach.
- Providing hand sanitizer at the front desk for your use when you enter and leave the office.
- Lysol is used frequently for airborne antigens!
Our staff has been instructed to not come to work if they aren’t feeling well and we ask that you also stay home if you or a family member is sick. We will be more than happy to reschedule your appointment with extra effort find a time and date that is convenient for you.
Let’s temper our fears and uncertainty with good habits and education. Together we can meet this challenge with compassion, patience and clean hands. This uncertain time will pass. In the meantime, we are here for all of your wellness needs! We are offering FaceTime Consults / Healthy Virtual Visits! Let’s get through this stressful time with positive thoughts & habits!
~ Simpson Advanced Chiropractic & Medical Center! ❤️ Staff